Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Peponi, peponi, peponi!

There are many songs that make you feel good when you listen to them, but rarely are there ones that literally awaken your soul when you hear it. Sounds cheesy but it's true, it can happen! And it's happened to me with the ThePianoGuys' African inspired rendition of Coldplay's Paradise. The first time my brother showed it to me, I freaked out. Being a pianist myself, I love to hear piano covers of songs, and it doesn't get better with the duo's talented and dynamic performance with almost every remake they do. This song they aced, in my opinion. You don't have to agree, but if you have time, please listen!! It will be worth your while:)

How does this relate to my thesis? The setting this music video takes place makes me feel like I have wings. I like how it glorifies nature and emphasizes its sublimity and power, which is something I want to touch in one of my ideas for my film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment